Bald Mountain Camping Resort offers a wide variety and choice of camp sites. Whether you prefer shaded creek front, open and sunny, or big-rig friendly pull thru’s, we have a site you’ll love. We welcome tent campers with great areas dedicated for their use. We open April 1 and close October 31.
Whichever type of site you prefer, you will have full hookups: Including 50/30 amp electric service, water, sewer, cable TV, and STATE OF THE ART Wi-Fi. Also at each site you will have a picnic table and a fire ring for your enjoyment.
Features For All Sites:
- 30 or 50 amp Electrical Service
- Cool Mountain Spring Water
- Cable TV Connection
- Wireless Internet
- Sewer Connection*
Park Group Facilities
If you are looking for a beautiful park for your next group camping experience where you can just relax with the mountains at your back this is the place to be!
We specialize, and have vast experience, in hosting your small group or large rally. The Park Pavilion Reception Hall seats 200 people comfortably and includes a large stage, sound system, kitchen, and rest rooms – all handicap accessible. You must meet a 20-site-reservation requirement to be able to use the Pavilion at no charge.
Our sites, especially our pull-thru sites, are designed for the “Big Rigs,” including full hookups with 50 amp electric, cable TV, and WiFi. The Bald Mountain Camping Resort staff works closely with local restaurants, golf courses, and other local businesses and retailers. We are happy to assist in helping organize any activities or outings that our members may request. Large rallies are not permitted during the months of July and October nor during busy holiday weekends.
Seasonal Sites At Bald Mountain Camping Resort
Seasonal Camping Benefits:
- Comfort in knowing there will always be a site when you reach the resort.
- Unlimited access (during hours of operation) to all the facilities at Bald Mountain Camping Resort.
- Needless towing and packing of your unit is eliminated. Save on fuel costs – you keep everything at your site.
- Feel secure and at ease because you know the children (and the parents) your children play with.
- Your friendly and dependable neighbors will make you feel like part of the family.
- Our warm small town atmosphere washes away daily stress.
- A hospitable staff and community are always willing to lend a helping hand.
- Enjoy the beauty of the North Georgia mountains.
- Conveniently located near Helen, the Appalacian Trail, Brasstown Bald, Cabbage Patch Kids, The Georgia Mountain Fair, beautiful Lake Chatuge, and the new Bell Mountain to name a few.
- Our convenient resort style living puts everything from groceries to a keepsake right at your fingertips.
The season runs from April 1 through October 30. Your site includes full hook-ups – water, sewer, electric 30/50 amp service, cable TV, WiFi, and all the amenities of the park. Seasonal offer ends April 30 of each year.
If you are interested in seasonal camping, please call us at 706-896-8896. All seasonal sites are available on a “first-come” basis. Call us the second week in January for seasonal site availability. Price includes 2 adults and 3 children and no more than 2 pets (see rules for more information).
Contact the campground office for complete “Seasonal Rules.”