NEW for 2013: Brand New Seasonal Sites. Contact the office at 706-896-8896.
SEASONAL CAMPING BENEFITS:
- Comfort in knowing there will always be a site when you reach the resort.
- Unlimited access (during hours of operation) to all the facilities at Bald Mountain Camping Resort.
- Needless towing and packing of your unit is eliminated. Save on fuel costs - you keep everything at your site.
- Feel secure and at ease because you know the children (and the parents) your children play with.
- Your friendly and dependable neighbors will make you feel like part of the family.
- Our warm small town atmosphere washes away daily stress.
- A hospitable staff and community are always willing to lend a helping hand.
- Enjoy the beauty of the North Georgia mountains.
- Conveniently located near Helen, the Appalacian Trail, Brasstown Bald, Cabbage Patch Kids, The Georgia Mountain Fair, and beautiful Lake Chatuge, to name a few.
- Our convenient resort style living puts everything from groceries to a keepsake right at your fingertips.
If your RV is 10 years old or newer this year (2013) we have a spot for you! However, if you have an older model that has been painted and well-maintained, talk to us about an inspection approval.
Our seasonal rate for 7 months is only $1,880.00 ($1,830.00 if paid in full by March 1, 2013.) The season runs from April 1 through October 31, 2013. Your site includes full hook-ups - water, sewer, electric 30/50 amp service, cable TV, WiFi, and all the amentities of the park. Seasonal offer ends April 30 of each year.
If you are interested in seasonal camping, please call us at 706-896-8896. All seasonal sites are available on a "first-come" basis. Call us in January for seasonal sites availability. We have plenty of sites available for 2013. Call early to get a good spot! Price includes 2 adults and 3 children and up to 2 pets (see rules for more information).